Monday, February 2, 2004

"WARDROBE MALFUNCTION"

I wonder if Janet Jackson attended the "wrong" football game? Do you think she would get her body "busted" at the Lingerie Bowl? I have to admit that I agree with Howard Dean on this incident and say it is "silly." Read Skip Oliva's post, Can the FCC Protect us from Janet Jackson?

In the news: Why we should root for the Patriots.

How about buying an electronic gift certificate @ the New England Patriots online store?

Related: My post, WESLEY CLARK: A REAL PATRIOTS FAN?

UPDATE 02/03/04: AOL May Ask for Money Back After Halftime Debacle.
I agree with Glenn Reynolds' observation of Janet Jackson's appearance. I hope that the TiVo users soon get tired of hitting the replay button, and start to look out for real beauty instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment