Friday, April 9, 2004

BLOG DESIGN

As I said in a previous post, it is time for an update of my blogroll and list of links. Here are some of the changes:

I can't find Casey Fahy's site (www.escapingamerica.com), so I have deleted it from the Literature category.
Jerry Nilson's Lyceum References has a new URL - www.lyceum.dk.
I have deleted The Andrew Lewis show from the Objectivism category due to the fact that the radio show hasn't been on the air for a long time. I hope it will come back some time in the future.
Objectivism Today is now redirected to Objectivism Center. It's now a discussion forum for Leonard Peikoff's book, Objectivism: The Philosophy of Ayn Rand.
Jeff Mayhugh's blog and the Illinois Objectivist Club site have disappeared.
It looks like Fredrik Norman's BusinessFan Network is defunct.

I have added the following blogs to the List of Links category:
About the War. Chip Joyce has put his blog on hold.
Interesting.... Paul Blair ended his publication on 05/19/03, but you could read his posts @ Dollars & Crosses from time to time.
The Anna Franco Review closed on 08/16/02.

Maybe I will add more carnivals and other blog projects to the List of Links in the future. Next step is to go through the Resource category. If you know about some new blog tools, please send me an email or comment on this post.

I have had some problems with loading the page the last few days. I have taken away several banners and images, so hopefully it will be a bit quicker to load the blog in the future. I am also thinking of changing the template to a three column style. I have found some different alternatives @ Blogstyles.com. If you know some other companies that create templates for weblogs, please send me a note or comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment