Wednesday, February 16, 2005

WHAT'S IN YOUR INBOX?

Marc Eisenstadt has gone through eight years of email. [Via InstaPundit.] The article got me thinking on why I have to implement David Allen's methods so I could organize my life in a better way. My Dymo 1000 plus electronic labelmaker will soon be in great use for labeling the file folders I have bought. I have about 5,000 e-mail messages in my main inbox, covering a period of six months. I have about the same amount in my inbox at Gmail, but many of these emails are carbon copies from my main e-mail address. I know I have some email messages from fellow bloggers, readers and friends, that I have to answer in the near future. I am catching up on email messages from my time in Hungary. If you have any good tips on how to deal with e-mail correspondence, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment