Monday, March 21, 2005

CATWALK

I can now upload photos from my digital camera to the computer. It will take me some time to learn the new photo management application. Be prepared for some photo & catblogging now and then! I took the enclosed picture of our cat, Morris, after a walk. He was following me around the neighborhood and in the woods. I bet you haven't seen many cats walking around like a dog. Talking about cats, I will start to participate in the Carnival of the Cats more often. The carnival had its first anniversary on March 20. [Via InstaPundit.]


CATWALK
Originally uploaded by Lyceum.



The photo is stored at the award-winning place called Flickr. Go to Flickr blog and read Caterina Fake's post, Yahoo actually does acquire Flickr. If you are interested to learn more about Flickr, read the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment