Saturday, May 14, 2005

AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE

Here are some posts for you to read and listen to (!) during the weekend:


For my thoughts on emigration, immigration, and the Land of Opportunity - America, read my post, AMERICANS ARE LEAVING "BUSH COUNTRY".


I recommend you to read the Blackwell handbook of Principles of Organizational Behavior. The book is edited by Edwin Locke.

I am thinking of starting with podcasting. Read Neville Hobson's post, Podcasting: Adding the human and informal touch, and John R. Quain's article, Now, Audio Blogs for Those Who Aspire to Be D.J.'s.


I agree with Ed Koch's statement. Read Steven Zak's article, The Old Right/New Left/Neo-Nazi Alliance, and Mikheil Saakashvili's article, Time for a Return to Yalta.


For more on "intelligent design," read my post, CREATIONISM, and Peter Dizikes's article, A real monkey trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment