Monday, May 30, 2005

CAPITALISTS, CATS AND RIPE BANANAS

Have a banana and take some time to check out the following carnivals:


Reason Roundup
Welcome to The Reason Roundup! Spicy hamburgers. Hot "Chocolat". Orange...feathers. Say what? Soapy cars. Cool "Sahara". Killing individualism. Celebrating Memorial Day. Aristotle and John Locke. (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 05/29/05.)



Welcome to the May 30, 2005 volume of The Carnival of the Capitalists, Capitalism meets Satisficing and welcome to the Slacker Manager. ...

My name is Rosa Say, and I’m sitting in for Bren as your COTC editor. This turned out to be a very important time for the Slacker Manager and his family; if you missed his earlier post you can discover why by reading Slacker baby on the way. Congratulations Bren and Amy! (SlackerManager.com, 05/29/05.)



WELCOME TO THE CARNIVAL OF CATS!
Thanks to everyone who contributed this week.

The first part of this week's carnival is dedicated to the memory of my cat Fluffer who passed away 3 years ago and to contributors that have lost their furry companions. Fluffer (a.k.a. Fluffmuffin or Fluffy Beast) was about 14 years old and was suffering from kidney failure and arthritis. My parents decided that putting her to sleep was the best choice since she was in a lot of pain and could barely walk. I took this picture of her under my bed with my first camera when I was 13 years old. We named her Fluffer (or some variant) because she was super fluffy. She was abandoned as a kitten, but we believe she was part Maine Coon cat. She had a very sweet, gentle temperament. Where ever you are, Fluffer, I hope you find the comfiest chair in cat heaven. (RipeBananas.blogspot.com, 05/29/05.)

No comments:

Post a Comment