Monday, May 2, 2005

CARNIVAL OF THE CATS AT RUNNING SCARED

This week's edition of the Carnival of the Cats is hosted by Running Scared.

Welcome to the 58th edition of the wandering, wonderful Carnival of the Cats. Before we get started, I'd like to thank Laurence for giving Running Scared the opportunity to host this event once again. Cat lovers everywhere seem to really enjoy sharing their pets lives with Blogistan and, judging by the number of submissions, its popularity continues to grow. But enough of my yakking. On with the cats. ...

Ego provides a gallery of 12 shots of Morris. I don't think this cat actually sells cat food, but I'm sure he consumes some. (RunningScared.org, 05/01/05.)


I didn't know that Del Monte had a cat food brand called 9Lives®. It was pretty funny to read Morris's biography. Maybe our Morris should give Philip Morris a call and ask if he could join the company...

No comments:

Post a Comment