Wednesday, June 22, 2005

DO YOU WANT TO START AN OBJECTIVIST PODCAST SHOW?

I think it could be a good idea to start an Objectivist podcast show. I miss the Andrew Lewis and Leonard Peikoff show. Maybe we could ask Prodos, Dr. Kenner, and Dr. Hurd for suggestions on how to run a talk radio show?

Here is an excerpt from my post, AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE.

I am thinking of starting with podcasting. Read Neville Hobson's post, Podcasting: Adding the human and informal touch, and John R. Quain's article, Now, Audio Blogs for Those Who Aspire to Be D.J.'s. (EGO, 05/14/05.)


I have contacted Odeo and asked them to keep me abreast of the latest developments. For more on Odeo and podcasting, read the following:


Technorati tag:

[Editor's note: This post is crossposted to the Egosphere.]

No comments:

Post a Comment