Sunday, December 9, 2007

GETTING THINGS DONE AND TO DO LISTS

One item for my upcoming New Year's Resolution list [via Blogger Buzz] is to implement David Allen's "stress-free productivity" system called Getting Things Done.



Right now, I am still at the first stage to collect all my stuff and put in the in-basket. I have put inbox, file (someday / maybe), reference and project labels on big cartons. I have to clear my desk and and my "short-term-memory" once and for all. And then I have to try to stay in the right workflow (collect, process, organize, review and do).

Recommending reading material:


Resources and tools:

Getting Things Done at Answers.com.

Gubbing Things Done by Mike Elgan. Check out the web-based list applications, Gubb.net and Vitalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment