Monday, July 28, 2008

EGO PODCASTING COMEBACK IN SEPTEMBER

I got an email from Prodos and he said that he will start again with SolidVox podcasting interviews in September. Please stay tuned for more information on the relaunch of a radio program created for thinkers. I have a list of individuals I want to conduct an interview with, but I am open for suggestions and tips on interesting candidates. Who do you want to listen to? What kind of topics could be of interest? I think the program will be in the same format as before, without any special editing. I guess that the length of the interviews will be around 30 minutes with a couple of commercial breaks between the different segments. I want to create a laid-back and benevolent atmosphere with my interviewing style and the listener should be curious to learn more about my guest.

I want to send a thank-you note to Dennis McDonald for his comment on my post, SUMMER TIME OFF.

I'll be interested in seeing what you do about getting back into podcasting - I'm interested in doing the same after having been involved in The Podcast Roundtable (http://podcastroundtable.com/) a couple of years ago. What killed me was the editing. (Dennis D. McDonald)


I will have a talk with Wayne Hurlbert of Blog Business World regarding his experiences with BlogTalkRadio. I have a radio station there, but I have not schedule a show yet.

Talking about podcasting, I recommend you to listen to Dr. Leonard Peikoff's podcast with questions and answers regarding Ayn Rand's philosophy, Objectivism.

No comments:

Post a Comment