Saturday, January 3, 2009

MY TAKE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

My first post in 2009 will include several things, e.g., reflections on 2008 and plans for this year, my future blogging schedule and other social media activities.

We had to restructure our company and close down the physical meeting place in Gothenburg due to the economical situation. We will continue with the business idea and during these two years we have established plenty of good relationships for the future. We are looking into the possibility to set up a virtual community online so we could keep in touch with our old customers and business contacts and create a new type of network.

I have been exposed to a potential big business opportunity in the field of renewable energy. More about this later on...

I have received the opportunity to write pieces for Open Forum. My latest one has the title, Will Social Media Tools Be Monetized In 2009? I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Reading material:


I have about 350 followers at Twitter at the moment. I probably follow 400 individuals in the near future. I have started to use Facebook again and I have more than 200 friends there. I will start to use FriendFeed on a regular basis. You could find my feed on the Facebook wall.

I am thinking of creating a special room at FriendFeed in connection to my future podcast interviews at Solid Vox. The following individuals will soon be scheduled for an interview:


In order to get my work-life more in balance, I have to get back on track with my studies of Getting Things Done and the practical implementation of the system. The GTD-IQ quiz told me that I belong to The Crazymaker/ Visionary quadrant. [Via Lifehacker.] Check out Robert Scoble's interview with David Allen.

Related: My post, WRITING DOWN NEW RESOLVING THOUGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment