Thursday, May 21, 2009

LIBERTAS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION?

Four years ago I debated with myself if I should vote in the European Parliament election. That time I ended up voting for the new Euro-skeptic party called the "June List." This time I am thinking of voting for the new "anti-Lisbon Treaty" party called Libertas.

Do you want to be scared, read the post, Your last chance to stop it, and then watch the video clip.



I am thinking of following Mark Majzner's advice and spend some time contemplating and then drink a glass of wine...

My own advice on what to drink is something sweet, light, easy to swallow, has more fruit than character and most of all has a good looking bottle - just like many of the candidates! (May 18, 2009, Wine Freedom - Vinfrihet / The Local.)


Related: My post, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND ITS CRITICS.

No comments:

Post a Comment