Monday, January 18, 2010

AUDIO AND COPY

I have to chew Stephen Smith's post, Personal Kanban:

These Open Loops (unfinished actions or commitments, in GTD lingo) are a stressor, causing mental distress and reducing your motivation to actually get things done. (January 13, 2010, www.StephenPSmith.com)

For my new site (www.EgoSoleTrader.com), I will use a new WordPress theme framework. I will reread the following posts before I start with the site.



I plan to start recording short audio clips and add them to my blog. I will use a service called Cinch cast. I learned about this service via a tweet message by Jill Foster. Please participate in the new poll and give me input on what kind of audio clips you are interested in listening to. (Scroll down the right column and go to the section, Pick Your Audio Topics.)



  • Reading from books.
  • FAQ
  • Good things in life.
  • Rant of the week.
  • Open thread discussion.
  • Other stuff...


Kirkwood #39 (Watch Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment