Thank you very much for all the greetings on my birthday! I received the following books on May 25 as birthday presents to myself:
- Mind Maps for Business: Revolutionise Your Business Thinking & Practice by Tony Buzan with Chris Griffiths.
- The Personal Efficiency Program: How to Stop Feeling Overwhelmed and Win Back Control of Your Work by Kerry Gleeson.
- The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself by John Jantsch.
- Networking Like a Pro: Turning Contacts into Connections by Ivan Misner et al.
- The Hamster Revolution: How to Manage Your Email Before It Manages You (Bk Business) by Mike Song.
My father had bought me John Adams: Party of One (hardcover by The Folio Society) by James Grant.
For more good reading material, check out Objectivist Blog Carnival #150 at The Secular Foxhole.
Related: My post, MY BIRTHDAY ON MEMORIAL DAY.