Friday, July 9, 2010

CAT AND GUEST BLOGGING

Morris the Cat

Morris the cat is informing that the editor of EGO blog is hiding at a "secret" location at the moment...

Camouflage Cat

Here is a photo of the hideout:

Boathouse

Go to my photostream at Flickr for more pictures, e.g., blueberries, wild strawberries and rosé wine...

Related: Friday Ark #303 at The Modulator.

GUEST BLOGGING

I want to introduce you to a new guest blogger. His name is Brett Owens and he is CEO and Co-Founder of Chrometa, LLC. He reached out to me and sent me an email after my comment on Small Business Trends. I have also invited him to become a future guest writer on my new Ego Sole Trader site. I think that the Chrometa's "time tracking, time management and productivity software for professionals" could fit nicely under the WorkFlow section on my site.

Related:  Lisa Barone's post, 6 Lessons From A Week Of Guest blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment