Saturday, January 29, 2011

INTERVIEW WITH JOEL LIBAVA

Listen to my interview with Joel Libava. You could subscribe to the RSS feed and download the audio file (MP3). You could now find EGO podcast on iTunes.

Listen to internet radio with Lyceum1776 on Blog Talk Radio

I will update the post with a timeline with show notes in the near future. I will also add a new CinchCast episode on why I have become a premium Blog Talk Radio host / customer and how you could support my future shows.
Enhanced by Zemanta

UPDATE 02/15/11:

Timeline with show notes

(01) Bio. introduction.

(02) Franchise Direct.

(04) Franchise Blog Newsletter.

(06) ConstantContact, Aweber, TinyLetter, Letter.ly, etc.

(07) Attenion book by Jim Kukral.

(08) The Franchise King name.

(11) Small Business Trends press release.

(12) Joel Libava asked about the name of my blog, EGO.

(15) Social media services.

(21) Disclosure tip by CopyBlogger. Paid marketing program.

(24) Chris Brogan.

(25) Cindy King, Social Media Examiner.

(25) Jason Falls.

(25) Mari Smith.

(26) Anita Campbell.

(27) E-book giveaway. Franchise Online University.

(30) Half-time. The Trader Principle. The selfish franchisee and franchisor.

(39) The Top Franchise Trends for 2011. Fitness Together Lists The Healthy Food Trends For 2011.

(45) Super Bowl. New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns. "Cleveland Rocks" with the Drew Carey Show...

(47) (Coke) Pepsi to Skip Super Bowl Ads in Favor of $20M Social Media Campaign.

(48) Social Media Club, Gothenburg, Sweden.

(49) Old Spice campaign with Isaiah Mustafa.

(51) Franchise King and Franchise Social Media Blog.

(55) Sponsor Blog Talk Radio show.

(56) Barry Moltz and Tim Berry.

(57) Guests: Cindy King...

(58) John Warrillow.

(58) Books: The Entrepreneur Equation by Carol Roth.

[Editor's note: I will add more links and an audio clip later on today.]

[Editor's note 02/16/11: I have a cold and my voice is not fit for fight, so I will publish an audio clip at some other point in time. In the meantime, please listen to my CinchCast of May 4, 2010.]

2 comments:

  1. Joel gives a nice interview! Thanks for the mention, too.

    - Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita,

    Thank you very much for your comment! I look forward to have an interview with you sometime in the future!

    All the Best,

    Martin

    ReplyDelete