Sunday, January 6, 2013

WEEKLY REVIEW 1

This year I will do my utmost to take time and do a weekly review of my worklife activities. I will start out with the first week to say that I must start to block out time for the weekly review.

What do think is the best time to do a weekly review? I have set the alarm on Saturday at 8 AM for a point in time for reflection and introspection. Maybe a morning during the weekend will be a good time for a weekly review?



Things to go through:


  • Scan through the appointments and notes in the Moleskine notebook that have been during the week. Go back a couple of weeks to see if I have missed something and browse ahead a couple of weeks in the calendar to see what is coming up in the near future.
  • Go through the Eisenhower matrix with do first things, scheduled activities, delegated stuff and things that I shouldn't do at all.
  • Scan through email messages in the inbox, archive old stuff, and do an Unroll.me session.
  • Read some pages in a productivity / time management book or e-book.


How would you conduct a weekly review?