I interviewed Jim Sweeney on February 13. I wonder if Jim's favorite beverage is apple cider? I look forward to a followup conversation with MikeRaffone in the near future.
[Editor's note: Our conversation ended in an abrupt way, around the 50 min. mark, due to a technical issue.]
- 00 PodcastGuests.com
- 01 Twitter profile @mikeonsports
- 02 Franz Beckenbauer
- 03 John Cox
- 04 World Radio Day
- 04 iRig Mic Cast [affiliate link]
- 04 Ringr [affiliate link]
- 07 Cox & Forkum
- 08 Aston microphones
- 10 Independent Republicrat
- 11 FIMBA Maxibasketball
- 13 Björn Borg
- 13 Brent Leary
- 14 Suoer Bowl LI
- 15 2 Cent Tuesday: New England Patriots’ Tom Brady NFL G.O.A.T. - theemike.com
- 17 "Born the Hard Way" - Budweiser's Super Bowl commercial
- 20 Mark Anderson - Andertoons
- 20 The Internet Is Made Of Cats - Rathergood.com
- 22 Mid-roll placement message: AudibleTrial.com/EgoNetCast [affiliate link]
- 22 If You’re in a Dogfight, Become a Cat: Differentiating Your Small Business - SmallBizTrends.com
- 22 If You're in a Dogfight, Become a Cat!: Strategies for Long-Term Growth [affiliate link] by Leonard Sherman
- 24 Jim Sweeney's author page on Amazon.
- 25 My First Book on Tea with Illustrations by John Cox - GoGetFunding
- 27 Super Bowl XXXVI
- 28 Trader Principle - AynRandLexicon.com
- 35 The GEICO Gecko Gecko, the Aflac Duck
- 36 [Editor's note: I mixed up MetLife's former mascot, Snoopy the dog, with Aflac's Duck.]
- 38 The BB&T Culture Book
- 39 @CLEATUSonFox
- 43 Elsie Escobar's newsletter
- 44 Lyceum Bulletin by Martin Lindeskog.
- 46 Free sports comic book, Soccer Comics: Jim @ theemike . com
- 50 "We will talk more about..."
Check out this episode!